Emeryville Photography Studio Rental
For studio rental please call 510-560-5480 to discuss availability and pricing.
- Photoshoots excluding nudity and/or acrobatics/parkour
- Reception style networking events and mixers
- Community gatherings, workshops and seminars
- 1100 square feet
- Second floor accessible by stairs
- Twenty five feet ceiling with exposed wood beams
- White and brick walls, large windows bring in natural light all day
- Two changing rooms with mirrors
- Two shared bathrooms adjacent to studio
- Sue Bryce style reveal wall for 30+ 11x14 mats
- Poly boards red, tan, white and silver
- Two v-flats black and white
- Two extension cords
- Backdrop support system system max height 9', max width 12'
- 10x18ft Westcott brown muslin
- 10x12ft Silverlake Craig Lamere ash gold series backdrop
- 5x7ft Westcott X-Drop system with six backdrops (Mist, Slate, Quarry, Sienna, Calico, Trinity)
- 5x7ft vintage wall silk backdrop
- Full size apple box black brown color
- Ikea BEKVAM birch color
- Ikea BEKVÄM stepladder brown black
- Ikea NOLMYRA chair black
- Two BALKARP sleeper sofas
- Two antique wooden chairs dark color
- Two 29" round seat stool natural color
- Two 18" round seat swivel stool black and expresso color
- One silver airlift swivel stool black leather
- Four fans for air circulation
Parking and Access:
- Free street parking
- Paid adjacent parking lot
- Emery Go-Round stop two blocks from studio
Studio Rental Policies:
- All fees and use regulations are subject to change.
- Rental agreements cannot be transferred, assigned, sublet or issued to minors.
- Rental agreements excludes use photographic equipment including flash, strobes or any other lighting equipment stored at the studio. It also excludes the use of paper backdrops that extends beyond the length of the wall.
- No entry fee, event fee will be sold. This includes direct exchange of money for door prizes, purchase of tickets that may be exchanged for services, or purchase of event ticket on location or online.
- Aida Jones, LLC has the right to review all materials used to publicize events held at the studio as well as proposed entertainment/speakers.
- Use of the facilities cannot interfere with adjacent businesses operations in any way.
- Renter shall restrict all activities to the studio only and to the two restrooms on the second floor of the building.
- Set-up and clean-up time must be accounted for in your rental time.
- Renter is responsible for setting the studio for use and must leave the studio in the same condition in which it was found, including the placement of futons, chairs, props and tables and vacuuming of carpet.
- Storage for decorations, equipment, rentals, etc is not available either before or after an event.
- Renter shall arrange for and provide their own special equipment and supply needs, including but not limited to computers, cables, power cords, slide projectors, and any carts needed to transport such material.
- Only blue painter tape may be used to hang decorations and/or signage. Use of nails, tacks, staples, sticky tape, etc. is prohibited.
- Renter shall exhibit no permanent signs on or adjacent to the building.
- Temporary portable signs may be exhibited during rental period with prior authorization and shall be collected at the end of the event.
- Renters are solely responsible and answerable financially for any and all accidents or injuries to persons or property resulting from the use of studio.
- Renters shall be responsible for the control and supervision of all people in attendance during the usage of the studio and shall take care to see that the studio suffers no damage, and that everyone conducts him/herself in an orderly manner. If damages or behavior of the group warrant, a function may be stopped in progress, and renter may be denied further use of the studio.
- Aida Jones, LLC does not rent to any individual or group looking to advance political views and/or support for any and all political parties.
- Aida Jones, LLC does not rent to any individual or group that discriminates because of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy:
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold. This includes direct exchange of money for beverages, purchase of tickets that may be exchanged for beverages, or purchase of event ticket that includes the service of alcoholic beverages.
Payments and Cancellations:
- To confirm your reservation full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance may be subject to loss of the entire rental fee.
- A certificate of insurance is required, obtain this from your insurance company naming Aida Jones, LLC as additional insured and indicating that your insurance coverage is primary. The amount of the insurance should be for no less than $1 million.